sábado, 2 de marzo de 2013

Happy New Year 2013 and the Three Kings

 In New Year Eve, I think that I got carried out by Rihanna's hair style, and nothing of what I expected turned out well. But it was OK, because my New Year Eve was very familiar.

Expectations:

Reality:  No, better not to share that pic...........

Hahahaha!! How funny. But it's OK, it was fun to do it. And the next time, I hope it will turn out better.

Now, the holiday hasn`t finished yet, because we are waiting for the Three Kings. Have you written your letter already? I haven't. But I dont have a wishlist right now. Not material things.

Something I love about the Three Kings is that we eat a special cake on January 6th. The Three Kings cake! I don't know if there is a tradition like this in other countries. I`m looking forwards to that day only because of the cake xD.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario