miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

Malaga Fair- Feria de Málaga 2012

Hi! How are you? Today I wanted to share with you a little piece of Andalusia. Every year in August, a big fair takes place in my city. It lasts for a week, near the 15th. This date is because in august the 15th, it's holyday because of the Virgin María - I think that's the reason.¡Hola! ¿Qué tal? Hoy quería compartir con vosotros un poquito de Andalucía. Cada año en agosto, se celebra una gran feria en mi ciudad. Dura una semana, alrededor del 15 de agosto. Esta fecha es porque el 15 de agosto es una festividad dedicada a la Virgen María -creo que es la Ascensión.

If you like flamenca dresses, you have to visit a fair in Andalusia. I think it's the only place and event where you can see them. As much as I know, in Seville's April Fair almost every girl wear her flamenca dress. Bur Málaga's Fair is not so traditional. In fact, you hardly hear flamenco. They play disco, reaggeton, salsa, and every commercial pop song of the moment. Seville and Málaga fairs are different, every city and town has its particularity. But, still, you can see girls wearing pretty flamenca dresses... I love them! Sadly, I didn't take photographs. Sorry. I'll search on the Internet for you. Si te gusta el traje flamenco, tienes que venir a una feria en Andalucía, porque creo que es el único sitio donde puedes verlo. Por lo que sé, en la feria de abril de Sevilla casi todo el mundo va vestido con traje flamenco, pero la feria de Málaga no es tan tradicional. De hecho, es difícil escuchar flamenco: ponen disco, reaggeton, salsa... y canciones pop del momento. La feria de Sevilla y de Málaga son diferentes, cada ciudad tiene su particularidad. Pero con todo y con eso aún puedes ver chicas con preciosos trajes de flamenca....¡Me encantan! Pero no tomé ninguna foto, así que voy a buscar una en Internet para enseñaros.
 This pic is from whattovisitinmalaga.com

Málaga's Fair has two main spots: the city centre-streets crowded with people drinking and dancing until the evening- and the "Real", a big ephemeral amusement park by night. Since I don't like alcohol and crowds, my favourite is the "Real". It has always made me dream, since I was a child. The reason is: I love fairground attractions, not only get in them, but look at them, their lights on the night sky... I suppose I'm very "romantic", or should I say "I was", but looking at the fairground "skyline" brings me memories, sensations... La feria de Málaga tiene dos lugares diferenciados: el centro de la ciudad, abarrotado con gente bebiendo y bailando hasta el atardecer, y el Real, como un gran parque de atracciones efímero por la noche. Como no me gusta el alcohol ni las aglomeraciones, mi favorito es el Real. Siempre me ha hecho soñar, desde que era pequeña. La razón es que me encantan las atracciones, no sólo subirme, sino mirarlas, sus luces sobre el cielo nocturno...  Probablemente soy muy "romántica" (o lo era), pero mirar el "skyline" de la feria me trae recuerdos y sensaciones...
This is a very bad pic I took from a bus. But just that image makes my heart beat...

There's also a bar and discoteques zone in the "Real", and people dance and drink and drink and dance until the sunrise. I've never done that - I guess alcohol must be the clue. También hay zona de bares y discos en el Real, y la gente baila y bebe hasta la salida del sol. Nunca lo he hecho-quizá la clave esté en el alcohol-.
 "Real" map: grey zone -fairground attractions , light brown zone-"casetas" (bars and discoteques)

Also, there is an auditorium, where they invite artists from Spanish pop or flamenco-pop (yes, there's a genre like that and it has success). Personally, I love to go to the auditorium because you can see the skyline I told you perfectly xD. But this time it happened that the artist was to my liking. She's called India Martínez, known in Andalusia as a flamenco-pop singer. She was born in Córdoba. I recorded a little of her singing for your curiosity.También hay un auditorio, donde invitan artistas del pop español y de flamenco-pop (sí, este género existe y tiene éxito aquí). Personalmente, lo que me gusta del auditorio es que ves el skyline del que os he hablado xD. Pero esta vez resultó que me gustaba la artista. Se llama India Martínez, una cantante de flamenco-pop andaluza. Es de Córdoba. Grabé un poquito para satisfacer vuestra curiosidad.
I hope you like this entry. I'd love someone to tell me about Japanese festivals, but I only know a little from anime hehehe. I think "yukata" is adorable, I'd like to try on one of them. Here, a pic of one of my fav gyaru models with yukata *-* Anna Yano
Espero que os haya gustado esta entrada. Me encantaría que alguien me hablara de cómo son los festivales en Japón; sólo conozco un poquito por el anime, ja ja. Os dejo con esta foto en "yukata" de mi querida modelo gyaru Anna Yano. Me gustaría probarme un "yukata", son preciosos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario